Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Healthy Frozen Treat Recipe
Make your own berry-tastic frozen probiotic treats for your pup with the Messy Mutts Treat Mold and four simple, healthy ingredients—with just a few minutes to prepare and a couple of hours to freeze, your pup will be enjoying the chill life in no time.
Messy MuttsSiliconeTreat Mold (available at Fetch)
1. Grab your silicone treat mold.
2. Puree the strawberries and blueberries separately.
3. Pour one flavor into each half of the Treat Maker mold.
4. In a separate bowl, slowly mix the bone broth into the greek yogurt to achieve a pourable consistency.
5. Add the yogurt mix over the berry puree.
6. Freeze for about two hours, or until solid.
7. Serve your probiotic treat to your pup to keep them cool and healthy.