Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Join our pack in Great Falls, Montana! We are a trendy pet boutique looking for an experienced dog groomer to join our team. As a full-time employee of the shop, you will receive competitive pay of up to 50% commission plus tips, as well as all the benefits that come with being an employee. We’re a fun and supportive workplace with lots of loyal customers and passionate pet lovers working together to make life better for furry friends. Experience is required.
A grooming career with Fetch includes:
- Competitive commission-based pay determined by experience and performance
- Health benefits
- Employee discounts on products
- FREE doggie daycare and training classes
Fetch is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Grooming is a physically active job. Applicants must be able to stand, walk, and kneel throughout the day. Additionally, applicants must be able to regularly lift and move animals weighing over 50 lbs.
Download our application and apply today.
Professional Dog Trainer
We're looking for a reliable, responsible dog trainer to join our pack!
The ideal candidate must have:
- A strong work ethic, reliability, honesty, and a passion for dogs.
- Technology skills including computer and content creation.
- The ability to work during peak traffic periods during weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivation, ability to manage time, and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude with a desire to learn.
- The ability to work at a fast pace, in a team environment.
- 1-3 years of professional dog training experience in balanced training methods preferred. However, we are willing to provide on-the-job training for the right applicant with a strong desire to learn.
Essential job functions will include:
- Teaching dog obedience classes, private lessons, and in-home sessions.
- Providing one-on-one training sessions to our daycare and boarding dogs.
- Addressing clients’ questions and concerns related to their dogs’ behaviors.
- Scheduling training sessions.
- Working with dogs needing behavior modification including aggression.
- Handling and training all breeds of dogs in all shapes and sizes as well as age.
- Cleaning the training room.
At Fetch we offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience and performance
- Additional commission pay related to class enrollment
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- Free doggie daycare
- Discounts on all products and other services
Fetch is a fun and supportive workplace. We are a pack of pet lovers working together to improve the lives of pets. Apply now to become a member of the Fetch Pack! Fetch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This is a physically active job. Applicants must be able to stand, walk, and kneel throughout the day. Additionally, applicants must be able to regularly lift and move dogs/items weighing over 50 lbs.